The Kerber-ST IMS is a fully automatic detector for trace quantities of explosives and drugs on fingers of inspected persons.
The detection of explosives and/or narcotics on the finger is carried out automatically when the inspected person presses the button of the sampling unit of the detector.
- Rapid simultaneous detection of positive and negative ions
- Non-radioactive ionization source
- Doesn’t require high-priced expandable materials
- Wide range of detected chemical agents including home-made peroxide explosives
- Open database of substances with possibility of alter extension
Scope of application
- Rapid detection of trace amounts of explosives and narcotic substances at various checkpoints (passport and visa control at airports, railway stations, public events, industrial sites and specially protected areas);
- Control access to the premises of increased security;
- Inspection control of the presence of traces of explosives and narcotics on hands after contact with these substances.