The Kerber-T IMS is fully certified by Russian Federal Security Service
- Rapid simultaneous detection of positive and negative ions
- Non-radioactive ionization source
- Doesn’t require high-priced expandable materials
- Wide range of detected chemical agents including home-made peroxide explosives
- Open database of substances with possibility of alter extension
Scope of application
- vehicle, cargo and people inspection at customs control;
- territories and objects inspection by environmental control services;
- suspects inspection by law-enforcement officials etc.
The detector can be used when inspecting territories, premises, mobile objects and cargo during customs and border control, in expert-criminology laboratories of different departments, analytical laboratories of industrial enterprises and scientific-research organizations.
The detector is serviced by one person and designed for work both in field environment (directly at the place of control) and under conditions of stationary and mobile specialised laboratories.